Most Liked Posts
Count DownDays since Russia invaded UkraineFebruary 22, 2022464 days ago.
Join 1,348 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 15, 2019
Still “No Climate Change”?
Posted on November 15, 2019 by terryshen
According a national survey in April, 69% of Americans believe that climate change is happening. That leaves 31% of the population thinking it is not, including President Trump. In fact, the Trump adminnistration is relaxing more environmental rules per the … Continue reading →
Posted in awareness, leadership, life, social, social media | Tagged climate change, daily writing | 2 Comments